Wedding Ceremony Music
Add sophistication and an extra touch of romance to your wedding ceremony with live musicians and classical wedding ensembles performing traditional or contemporary music.
- Stroll down the aisle to the stirring sounds of a string quartet or harpist
- Hear traditional Classical, religious or modern music beautifully by a pianist or flautist
- Surprise guests with a powerful group of gospel singers, a brass quintet, specialty vocalists, modern strings or our Hank Lane contemporary orchestra
Whatever musical experience you want to exchange your vows to, we can create it.
Our wedding ensembles are available for events all across the New York tri-state area, including Manhattan, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Newport and Philadelphia.
Take Your Music from the Aisle to the Dance Floor
From the ceremony and cocktail reception to dinner and dancing, we’ve got you covered. Take the stress out of finding separate musicians for your wedding ceremony and cocktail hour by hiring Hank Lane musical talent. Our string ensembles are first rate or you can hire members of your Hank Lane band to come early, play you down the aisle and for the cocktail hour, too.
Want a DJ For your party?
If you prefer having a DJ spin and perform your wedding reception but want live musicians to perform at your ceremony or cocktail hour, we can accommodate this as well.
Need a ceremony sound system?
You’ve put extra thought and care into crafting the most personal vows, but without the right equipment, no one will hear them!
That’s why we have an entire inventory of microphones and sound systems available for rent to ensure that your officiant, vow exchanges and ceremony music can be heard by all in attendance. Simple ask your Events Specialist for details.
Before You Book Your Ceremony Music...
When considering live music for your ceremony, here some things you may want to confirm:
- If marrying at a church or place of worship, are external musicians permitted to perform?
- If your ceremony is outdoors, does your venue have a sound system for your officiant and the wedding couple so guests can hear everyone?
Reserve Your Wedding Ceremony Musicians Today
When you meet with our Events Team, we’ll help you design your ideal ceremony music plan with the perfect combination of musicians, ensembles or singers to create the exact ambiance you have in mind for walking down the aisle.
To reserve your live music, schedule an appointment with us today.